Imagine what it can do if you stick it up your ass.
The Bybee V2. One of the most powerful and versatile bits of audio tweakery I have ever had the pleasure of discovering. They are truly universal devices. They can be used on loudspeakers, on power cables, inside components like DACs, amplifiers and power conditioners (we incorporate them on our Dark Matter Stealth power conditioner) and in your listening room.
In this series of blogs, we intend to cover our and some of our listener experiences using these devices in the afore mentioned locations. This is the first in the series, and we will cover the lessons we have learned using them on our loudspeakers. Hopefully some of the things we have learned can shorten the time you will spend experimenting.
What The V2 Brings To Your System & Room
In every application of the V2, there is a common thread of sonic benefit. Clarity with low level resolution and speed, all with an even tonality. The sound is never forced or mechanical, unless of course that is how it is meant to sound. For acoustic instruments and the human voice, there is an ease and flow to the music that is quite simply more lifelike. Piano music is simply stunning. The complexity of music is there before you with openness harmonic complexity, dynamic richness. It makes you shut the analytical part of your brain off after the initial shock passes. You sit, for hours, in musical ecstasy. The effect improves when given more time, taking 24 hours to reach 90% of it's effect and 3-5 days to attain the remaining 10%. For those of you with less patience, the first effects are heard within 30 minutes. For loudspeakers, the V2 is especially helpful with tonal accuracy, immediacy, detail, air, space, imaging, and soundstaging.
A tiny piece of shit that is supposed to improve things? Sounds like the audiophile version of Drumpf's dick.
Crap like this is the reason people like MYKE think online retailers are his REAL FRIENDS. Hell, if someone sends me hundreds or thousands of dollars for trash, I'll make them think I'm their very bestest buddy in the world.
Ir reminds me of a stripper that I was acquainted with. She convinced some poor mentally challenged guy that she was his real girlfriend and shamelessly accepted the hundreds of bucks he was and probably still is giving her. She rationalized that he thought he was getting what he wanted in return, just like the Audiophiles who buy hot stampers, Shakti stones and cable risers.
I'm working on a very special project. You're gonna love it! - CANCELLED!